Operator: Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Tourism.
Website/Service: Mall.bh website www.mall.bh
Third party: Any other party unrelated to the Operator of the Mall.bh website.
Users: All people registered on the Website who own an account and are using the website services, browsers and visitors, including the electronic trader, consumer and the third party.
Personal Data Collecting:
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with the following information, the information we collect will be used to contact or identify you:
- Commercial Registration eKey.
- Your contact information and email address.
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on our Website.
- Any additional information required by our Customer Service team.
You will only be able to register, open and account and benefit from the Service provided by the Operator if you agreed to provide us with the aforesaid information.
Securing the User’s Data
The Operator is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. The Operator has taken all measures to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
We are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting your Personal Information. However, no method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To create statistics to better understand your needs.
- To improve our services.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Third Party Website links
You understand that we have no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party websites or services.
Use of other User’s Data and your Personal Data:
- The Operator shall not guarantee the confidentiality of your information if you disclose it with other users of the Website.
- The Operator is not liable whatsoever for loss or damages resulting from your disclosure of your personal information to a third-party website.
- You may not use any personal information related to any other user of a third-party website.
- Entering third-party information to our website requires prior approval by the third party, and your submission of this information is deemed that you obtained this approval in advance and thus the Operator is not responsible for the protection of this data.
Change your personal information
You can change your personal information through your profile page of your account on the Website. We will save your information during and after you finish using the website to help us in any case required to do so.
How to protect your personal information and privacy
- Inform the customer service team immediately if you suspected that your personal account has been hacked.
- Do not share your personal data and your password with anyone over the phone or the internet as the internet networks are not secure and we do not guarantee the confidentiality of your information.
- Do not save your username and password on Mall.bh and any website.
- We highly recommend entering your username and password each time you visit the website.
Please make sure to use a secure and updated browser, and a valid antivirus software.